Cook County Health will be welcoming walk-ins at all of its mass vaccination sites beginning Monday, April 26. The Tinley Park and Matteson sites first opened for walk-ins on April 21.
Beginning April 26, all Cook County Health mass vaccination sites will be open from 8:30AM-5:00PM* Monday through Saturday for walk-ins.
– Tinley Park, 18451 Convention Center Drive (Moderna, age 18+)
– Matteson, 4647 Promenade Way (Pfizer, age 16+)
– River Grove- Triton College, 2000 5th Avenue (Pfizer, age 16+)
– South Holland- South Suburban College, 15800 State Street (Pfizer, age 16+)
– Des Plaines, 1155 E Oakton Street (Pfizer, age 16+)
– Forest Park, 7630 West Roosevelt Road (Pfizer, age 16+)
Individuals or groups who are interested in getting a vaccine can simply show up and register onsite.
The Pfizer vaccine is the only vaccine currently approved for 16 and 17 year olds. As such, it is important for these individuals to walk-in or make an appointment at a Pfizer site. Individuals age 16 and 17 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Individuals can still make appointments at vaccine.cookcountyil.gov or by calling 833-308-1988, Monday – Friday from 7AM – 10PM and Saturday from 8AM – 10PM.
* Hours of sites are subject to change. Visit https://cookcountyhealth.org/covid19-vaccine-sites/ for updated hours of operation.
** Cook County Health’s mobile vaccination site in Summit will continue to offer walk-in availability however it is generally limited to individuals in the surrounding communities: Summit, McCook, Hodgkins, Justice, Bridgeview and Chicago Ridge.